We are hiring an iOS Rockstar who is passionate to work on large enterprise level projects and can work easily in large team size. Here’s a list of stuff you should know-
Programming in Swift using a
- Knowledge of Programming Patterns
- Should know how to build UIs in Storyboard with complete knowledge of defining constraints etc.
- Knowledge of MVC
- Should be well versed with dependency manager like CocoaPods etc.
- Should be well versed with Git, Branching, forking models
- Should have basic knowledge of Command line
- Should be able to write robust code, including test cases
- Should write a re-usable code and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Tech/ M.Tech or BCA/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1+ years of experience in iOS development
- Should have at-least 1-2 applications live on AppStore
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C/Swift
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile portrait/landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ready to Relocate to Ludhiana.
INTERESTED ONE, SEND US YOUR CV AT HR@DIGIMANTRA.COM
Latest posts by DMLabs (see all)
- How AI Is Changing The Future Of Web Development - January 28, 2019
- 7 Tips to Extend the Lifespan of your Mobile Application - January 7, 2019
- The toughest decision for any job seeker: Startup vs. Established Brand - January 2, 2019