We’re looking to hire an Accountant who can provide day-to-day administrative support to our Account Executives and Account Representatives and ensure smooth sales procedures. Candidates applying for the role should be highly organized and must perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare, file and retrieve expense-related documents.
- Update internal databases with account information.
- Coordinate meetings, calls and demos for the Account Management team.
- Create detailed reports of company bills, ledgers and expense.
- Maintain excels on regular basis.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular).
- Hands-on experience with any CRM software.
- Knowledge of Accounts, budgets and expense management.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge of labor compliance & Taxes.
Education Qualification: B.Com, M.com or CA Aspirants are eligible for this job.
Required Experience: 0-1 year
Job Location: Ludhiana
Job Requirement: Full Time
- Five days working
- In-house CCD coffee & tea every day
- Annual reboots
- PF and Medical benefits as per govt norms
- A chance to explore your talent
Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place