We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Required Experience and Qualifications.
- Should have the proven experience of publishing iOS apps in the app store.
- Deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch. Familiarity with Swift 5 and Xcode version 10.3 is a bonus.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Required Experience- Minimum 2 years.
- Qualification- Any Graduate/Post Graduate with a computer science background.