Understand product life cycle and suggest on the implementation at the personal level.
Stage-wise implementation of the model suggested in the product lifecycle. Understand the database architecture and provide necessary optimization of the same. Maintain daily task sheet which will be used for the analysis of the performance.
As a PHP Developer at DigiMantra Labs, you will be working with a small and agile team made up of talented devs from all around the world. We work with git, chat on Slack and our team structure is flat and open. Self-motivated individuals tend to thrive best here, and we are looking for someone filled with inspiration and who isn’t afraid to take initiative.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Business Analyst (BA) & Project Manager (PM) for identifying and documenting the requirements of the client for the project.
- Assist the Project Manager/ Project Lead in developing the project plan by estimating the user stories defined in the backlog and planning the sprints.
- Involve in bootstrapping the project coding effort setting up SVN/GIT, database and the architecture on which the project will be built.
- Analyze the functional requirements produced by BA/Client for the module and develop an error-free program/software.
- Provide technical assistance to the team members of the project and mentoring the team members.
- Meet with clients and prospective clients alongside DigiMantra client engagement team to propose and scope specific development projects.
- Lead multiple development projects, ensuring with DigiMantra developers and other team members are delivering excellence every step of the way.
- Deploy the application on Staging or the live environment.
- Responsible for unit testing and release of software for QC. Bug fixing the software and working with the PM on the closure of bugs which require feedback.
- Direct a small team of developers, supporting their growth and development at the company through coaching, mentoring, and facilitating professional development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum of 3 years of total work experience including 2+ years of relevant software development experience in reputed IT organizations.
- Strong hands-on experience working with project management tools like Jira, Taiga.
- Proficient in Profiling and debugging.
- Sound knowledge of web development & custom PHP programming with one or more open sources such as CakePHP, Magento, Laravel, Angular etc.
- Proven experience in planning, execution, and implementation of high-quality software projects.
- Proficient in iterative development methodologies like Agile etc.
- Knowledge of user experience and user-centered design and how it impacts the front-end development process.
- Experience managing and leading a high-end team of developers.
- Should be able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Ability to understand how to think about obstacles and execute deliverables on time.
- Demonstrated the ability to lead positive change; empower people; cultivate product technology visions and innovative solutions.
- A data-driven approach with strong analytical skills.
- The ability to adapt and handle multiple competing priorities