We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.The candidate will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
The candidate will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- .Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on a newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Education: B.C.A/M.C.A/B.tech.B.sc IT/M.Sc IT.