Digi Mantra is looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience required- 2-5 years.
- Educational Requirement- B.Tech, M.Tech, B.C.A, M.C.A, B.Sc IT.